Monday 4 March 2013

Trend alert - Black and white Sripes * Alerta Tendência - Riscas Em Preto e Branco


I hope you had a good weekend! Mine was too tiny! I had to go shopping for my son this weekend, and in every single store that we came in I was haunted by the attack of the black and white stripes! They were everywhere to torment me. I have a black & White crush you see so I had to forcefully grab my wallet real hard and run away from there or I would end up buying every single item. I came home and decided to go to the online stores. There they were, all over again! Okay I only bought a few but I very afraid to what can happened the rest of the week! What do you think of this trend? It is recurrent but undoubtedly timeless, in fashion and decor!

***

Bom dia Blogamig@s,
Espero que tenham tido um bom fim-de-semana! O meu foi pequeníssimo! Tive de ir às compras para o meu filho este fim-de-semana, mas em cada loja em que entrava era perseguida pelo ataque das riscas pretas e brancas! Estavam por todo o lado para me atormentar. Eu tenho um fraquinho pelas ditas e tive de me agarrar com força à carteira e fugir, senão comprava cada coisinha às riscas que me aparecia à frente. Devo estar com uma 'risquite' aguda! Vai daí uma pessoa refugia-se em casa e divaga nas lojas online e também lá estão elas, por todo o lado! O que é que acham desta tendência? É recorrente mas sem dúvida intemporal, na moda, e na decoração!











If it keeps raining the whole week, I will run and hide myself 
under this striped umbrella (LOL)
 somewhere in the world!

***

Se continua a chover toda a semana e com riscas por todo o lado,
eu ainda vou mas é fugir e esconder-me algúres no mundo, 
debaixo deste chapéu (às riscas) LOL!



Até Amanhã

Ana Antunes
(Thank you for sharing my passion for beautiful homes)