Friday 26 April 2013

Moving ... again!


Hey lovelies

Just a quick post to update you of somethings happening with me right now.
As the title of this post suggests I've moved ... again! 
What a whirlwind my life has been over the last couple of years. 
I moved from Gold Coast to Cairns to Perth and now back to the Gold Coast. 

There's a lot of reasons as to why I moved back to the GC and I won't bore you with them all.



To put it simply there comes a time where priorities change, 
your life needs change and you have to make different choices. 
Perth is such a beautiful city and I will miss it and it's people, a lot.

I love the journey I have been on, learnt a lot and met some amazing people and new lifelong friends. 

Sometimes people say you shouldn't go back, once you've moved on keep moving! 
I get that but I don't agree with it in a physical sense. 
And that's what I've done. I have come home, but my thoughts, outlook and feelings are different. 


I've been doing a lot of thinking and working on all this of late 
(that's why blog posts have been few and far between I'm sorry) 
but I look forward to sharing this with you all in the coming weeks
as my life has an adjustment, yet again.

I want to say a special thanks to all the Perth bloggers (they know who they are) 
who really connected with me via my blog more when I had arrived in Perth. 
I hope the distance doesn't end that friendship. 


Thanks everyone for just being your amazing selves! 
Have a great weekend 
xox
 


images via inspacesbetween, pinterest, bellamumma