Sunday 26 September 2010

Welcome, come on in...

I love an entrance way to the home. Some people are fortunate to have beautiful big entrances with wide, long hallways and some you just open the door and ta da, you're straight into the living room {like moi}. Your entrance is really an important part of the home as it sets the ambience of your environment.


Really liking the huge front door




Yummy white floors for Johnathon Adler


Little bit more gorgeously rustic! Beautiful brick floor and just needs a horse to pop it's head through the top half of the front door.




More modern and clean but still welcoming

PS I haven't forgotten about my bedrooms lamps, they are ordered I'm just waiting!!


images house beautiful, habitually chic, house beautiful, me & alice, birch & lily, canadian h&h