Tuesday 7 September 2010

Bedroom HELP......

Ok all my friends and design savvy bloggers, I need lamps for my bedroom and whilst I have my thoughts about which one I am leaning towards I would love to know your thoughts, PLEASE!

Firstly here's a sneak peak into my bedroom is it's raw, unstyled manner. The lamp I have currently is an old Ikea lamp that performs it's literal purpose (light) and has no aethestic purpose.





I love my bed cover and pillows but they are as girly or "soft" as I want to go. And the butler's tables will stay as my side tables. The cushion I am getting for my bed is this one...


Table Tonic

Now for the lamps, what do you think and be honest..


1. Decor Lighting



2. Freedom



3. MRD



4. MRD


5. Decor Lighting


Well, what do you think?
If you have any other suggestions let me know or email me a pic.

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback xx