Monday 30 July 2012

Apartment Update ...

I've been in my little apartment for a couple of months now and I forget that it's still early days. 
Last night I had my housewarming and introduced my new place to new friends. 
They all had really lovely things to say but I kept saying "it's no where near looking how I want it to be" 
and their response was stop making apologies for it! 
But you, my fellow interiors enthusiasts would understand what I'm saying correct?

It was a big step for me to open up my "unfinished" house at this point, 
so I decided to go ahead and post some updated pics of My First Little {Perth} Place for you.

The Living Area ... 

 

 

 
 
 

The Dining Area ...
 
 


 
 It's a shame the big electrical box is on the wall in the dining room (who does that?) 
but that's what you get with a rental!

The Bedroom ...

 
 The bedroom, though I want to keep it serene and in the lighter colours I really want to 
keep layering this room. Texture, warmth with a small pop of colour.
On the search for things for the wall .... I would love a Juju hat above the bed!

 
 This is my cheapie chest of drawers that I will be swapping out very soon next to my favourite chair. 
I'm looking for my inspiration for a cushion for the chair.

 

The Bathroom ...
 

 
Well how do you think it's coming along so far? 
Would love to hear any feedback, opinions or advice you may have :)



all images via myfirstlittleplace