Friday 27 January 2012

What I'm wearing

I am some what of a fashion freak.  I have always loved clothes and from a young age I have been known to dress out of the box.  I particularly remember a little Esprit number that was blue and white with stars all over it.  Not sure anyone else appreciated the look as much as I did!  Since I enjoy shopping and fashion so much I wanted to put myself out there and share an outfit that I have put together every couple weeks in a new feature I'm calling "What I'm wearing." So drum roll please.....this is my first attempt at sharing my love of fashion with all of you!

This is the kind of outfit I wear when meeting with new clients.  It's important to give a good professional first impression.  If you look put together the client will feel assured you will do the same to their space.



Blouse from Aritzia, pants from Zara, bag from Zara, cuff bracelet from H&M, necklaces from Spike the Punch and H&M, earrings from Stella and Dot