Tuesday 26 July 2011

A Little Change

I've decided its time to take a step outside of the north Texas bubble.  Luxury real estate in north Texas can only go so far; that's why North Texas Luxury will now be reporting on celebrity and luxury real estate throughout the whole state of Texas, but my base will remain in north Texas.  Simply, I'll be covering more content throughout the entire state of Texas, but will recognize north Texas as my base.  I am going to be going off to college soon (Texas A&M, GIG'EM!) and still want to blog.  Although I will be back home intermittently, it will get hard to cover stories in north Texas when I'm not even there.  Plus, I feel like it's time to branch out.

I hope all you readers understand and see this progressive step as a giant leap for mankind (space joke).



Thanks and I look forward to our future endeavors,
John