Thursday 14 July 2011

Redecorating my living room

I am in the middle of working on my own living room and wanted to share the now empty space.  I finally convinced my husband that it's time to start over in that room.  We have had the sofa since before we got married and it was time to say goodbye.  I don't know about you but my husband is under the impression that once you have bought furniture for a room there is no reason to ever replace it!  Does he know who he's married to??  So far I have two vintage chairs that I'm reupholstering in the Dwell gate fabric and I am trying to secure an amazing crome and brass bar cart on ebay.  I also have my eye on a sofa that I need to check out in person.  What do you think so far?  My vision for the room is an eclectic mix of pieces that all work together.  It's a tall order but I can see it coming together in my mind.  Let's hope that the reality is just as good!