Sunday 15 December 2013

Busy week that was ...


So much has happened over the last week so I thought I'd do a little catch up for you all.

This time last week we were celebrating Christmas with our work party. 
Fun night with fun, slightly crazy people.

It wasn't a costume party but decided to dress up
 

I found a new place to live - again! A place of my own. 
Can you keep up with how many times I move? I can't. I'll tell you more about that next week.
(yes I'm moving 4 days before Christmas, crazy!)

I had a celebrity moment.
I don't actually get star struck very often but I completely did this week when
 I had an encounter with KATE HUDSON! I kid you not. 


I got to chat to her for all of 5 minutes but whoah, best 5 minutes. 
She was super sweet and looked gorgeous with no make-up on, hair tied up, t-shirt and shorts - beautiful.
I was totally cool, didn't do any gushy celeb thing. Out of all celebs I've met, this is my highlight! 


I also celebrated 10 years with my company. 
It was 10 years ago that I started a journey that I never dreamed would have taken me on 
the adventures it has, enabled me to travel across the globe, 
allowed the most amazing friends a girl could ask for come into my life. 
There have also been many challenges that have really helped me grow as a person. I am blessed.

 

Naturally following from that, I need a holiday!! 
So I've booked in my long service leave for 3 months and will be heading overseas. 
Some of you may remember I was going overseas last year and it didn't happen? 
Well 2014 Paris, Munich, Rome and New York here I come. Let the planning begin ...


Christmas is here and each year Movieworld holds "White Christmas". 
It was really pretty, lots of lights, fake snow, Christmas music, a parade with Santa. 
Very sweet little thing to do.


And I finished my week off by heading down to one of my favourite spots on the Gold Coast - Burleigh.
We headed down for Breakfast at Canteen Kitchen (the best breakfast) 
and then over to The Village Markets for a bit of shopping.
Such a great way to start the morning. 

My two purchases, dress from Lilac Skin and Kimono from Wanderer

Such a great week. 

Here's to another one, hope you all have a great one 
xox


all images via myfirstlittleplace