Friday 27 September 2013

Tiles To Dye For * Mosaicos De Caír Pro Lado


Dear Bloggers, precious followers, and all of you who read me, today is one of those days when I just want to 'eat crackers and cry softly' it's a Portuguese expression! ... And it's not because of the weather, because really we are blessed with a spectacular 6 months of summer, and then winter and rainy days come to make us appreciate what we have, for half of the year!

But as I was saying ... it's not because of the weather ... is because I have to plan two more new bathrooms, one in my house and another in the new premises of the new store and I find that nothing I madly like beyond Carrara marble. And that one already lives in our new office (I'll share pictures when it's ready). Now I want something a bit different. And here is when the thing goes into crying and crackers because I just want things that I can not find or do not exist in Portugal!

If glimpse something like these little wonders below please send me emails, letter, faxes, smoke signals or whatever it takes! Very grateful!

*** 

Queridas e estimadas Bloggers, seguidoras amigas, e todos os que me lêem pois hoje é daqueles dias em que só me apetece comer bolachas e chorar baixinho!... E não é por causa do tempo, porque pronto, já somos abençoados com um Verão espectacular, e depois lá vem o Inverno e os dias de chuva, precisamente para darmos valor ao clima que temos durante metade do ano! 

Mas como eu dizía... não é por causa do tempo... é porque tenho de fazer mais duas casas de banho novas, uma em minha casa e mais uma nas novas instalações da loja e nada encontro que goste perdidamente para além do Carrara, que já vive na casa de banho do escritório. (partilho fotos muito em breve pois ainda faltam detalhes) Agora até queria algo um pouco diferente. E é aqui que a coisa dá em choro e bolachas porque só quero coisas que não encontro ou que não existem em Portugal!!

Se vislumbrarem algo como estas pequenas maravilhas de perder a cabeça em mosaicos de casa de banho, por favor, mandem-me mensagens, mails, cartas, faxes, sinais de fumo ou o que for preciso! Muito agradecida!

























Até Amanhã

Ana Antunes
(Thank you for sharing my passion for beautiful homes)