Monday 1 November 2010

Millionaire lottery home

I got a chance to visit the new lottery home not far from where I live this past weekend.  I don't go to all of the lottery homes but this one looked pretty spectacular from the outside. The interior was done by Kelly Deck who is a local interior designer here in Vancouver and I have to say that I was really impressed.   A few of the highlights for me was the kitchen/great room, the master bathroom, the wine room and the infrared sauna.  Did I mention the view?   

I am in love with this kitchen!!




Hidden pantry 


Great Room


Another angle looking towards the kitchen


Dining room


A glass of wine anyone?


Master suite with amazing views


Gorgeous master bathroom


Another angle


The view at night

pictures courtesy of Millionaire Lottery