Monday 7 May 2012

Celebrity Rooms - Tori Spelling

Hello blog friends! There was some time since we did not have a 'Celebrity Rooms' around here though I have a few folders stored on my favorites but because of a conversation I had today about patterned curtains, I remembered this room. 

Although I am not a fan of curtains with a lot of pattern going on, I think these definitely work well and they are the starts in this room. I'm also not that much of a fan of Tori Spelling, but I think she has a loving family and she decorated the house by herself! Apart from the tropical curtains, I also like the photos of children on a large scale, the carpet of the piano room, and the lamps.

***

Olá amigos do blog!! Há algum tempo que não tínhamos um 'Celebrity Rooms' se bem que tenho uns quantos guardados nas minhas pastas dos favoritos do Blog! Mas hoje lembrei-me desta sala por causa dos cortinados. 

Embora eu não seja muito fã de cortinados com muito padrão, acho que estes resultam e dão imensa graça a esta sala. Também não sou fã histérica da Tori Spelling, mas acho que ela tem uma família amorosa e foi ela que decorou a casa sozinha! Para além dos cortinados em padrão tropical, gosto das fotos das crianças em ponto grande, do tapete da sala de piano, e dos candeeiros.









I know most of you wouldn't dare to have tropical print curtains. I thought the same but then if they were made from some of these favorite fabrics maybe I would! Yes definitely I would find a way of having winter curtains and summer ones!

***

Bem sei que a maior parte das minhas amigas do blog, provavelmente não arriscavam numas cortinas de padrão tropical. Eu tambem pensava o mesmo mas depois pensei que se fossem feitas de alguns dos meus tecidos favoritos eu teria sim umas cortinas de Verão e outras para o Inverno! Que tal?!

Pierre frey

Manoel Canovas

Elanbach

Morris and Co.

Robert Allen

Shumacher

Tommy Bahama

Gosto muito desta ideia... mas não consigo fazer isto numa casa com janelas 
de 4 metros de altura!!
São precisos 8 metros de tecido para cada janela!!! HUuuuRGGG!!


Até Amanhã
Ana Antunes

(Thank you for sharing my passion for beautiful homes)