Thursday 31 May 2012

I'm guest posting for Ashley Nicole Catherine Today! *** Vejam o meu post no blogue da Ashley!


Ashley is the gorgeous Blogger and Bride, who just got married and I was very happy to be invited for this guest-post over at her Ashley Nicole Catherine blog. Before you go check out her blog and my guest-post just look at this absolutely gorgeous Bridesmaids photo shoot she did for The EveryGirl. (she is the tallest beauty of the girls).

***
Ashley é a lindíssima noiva e blogger, que acabou de se casar e que me convidou para fazer um guest post no blogue Ashley Nicole Catherine. Mas antes de visitarem o blog dela vejam a produção de 'bridesmaids' que fizeram com ela para o The EveryGirl. Ela é a lindíssima e mais alta das meninas da foto. Não está o máximo?!






 I got inspired by the beautiful colours and remembered some great objects...

***

Fiquei inspirada com estas cores e lembrei-me de alguns objectos...







Visit Ashley's blog and my guest post and pretty soon there will be 
some stunning wedding pictures too. Can't wait to see those...

*** 

Visitem o blog da Ashley, e vejam as sugestões que dei para a casa dela
e em breve vejam as fotos do casamento lindas de morrer! 
Eu já vi algumas e estão fabulosas!


Até Amanhã
Ana Antunes

(Thank you for sharing my passion for beautiful homes)