Thursday 3 May 2012

Peacock Mirror

'My dear Venetian Mirror, you know how I love you and How I am faithful to you to the point of having 3 of you in my life but let me just have this new passion for now cause I really have a weakness for this gorgeous peacock mirror you know...'

***

'Meu querido Espelho Veneziano, tu sabes o quanto gosto de ti e o quanto te sou fiel... ao ponto de ter 3 na minha vida mas deixa-me agora ter esta pequenita paixão momentânea porque tenho mesmo um franquinho por este fabuloso 'peacock mirror' ou em português 'espelho pavão'...











I just bought one just like this last one and I looooveee it!

***
Pois é que acabei de o comprar um como este último e adooooorooo!



Até Amanhã
Ana Antunes

(Thank you for sharing my passion for beautiful homes)


Photos via dominomag, restoration hardware, pier one, pinterest