Saturday 18 February 2012

A home in London

This 5 story home in London is designed by the firm Lawson Robb really caught my eye this week.


 
Whilst the living area has a sophisticated look to it, the modular sofa adds a comfortable feel to it.

 
I love this kitchen but I would remove the pots and pans above, I'm not a fan of that look.

 
This is, for me an ideal media room. Traditionally media rooms are dark just like movie cinemas.
But I like that this is light and as there are no windows, I'm sure once the lights are dimmed it would be 
nice and dark in there. I absolutely love the seating, now that is where I want to curl up and watch a movie.

 
The home comes with a bar and a bespoke wine cellar.

 
Just one of the bedrooms. It feels very show home to me but I love the masculine yet soft feel to it.

 
So glamorous.

 The entire lower level is dedicated to a wellness centre, a tranquil space including a jacuzzi, rain shower, 
lounge chairs, techno gym, steam room, sauna and a plunge pool! 

Perfect for sitting out on a summer's night with friends.



images via casasugar