Saturday 18 February 2012

Magnificent Houses - Casas Magnificas - Classical Grey

To me this is in fact a Magnificent House because I love every detail. The classical touch yet in contemporary shades.  The abundance of white in contrast with dark details. The confortable all white bedroom with a gorgeous and irresistible chandelier... The house is in sweeden and it's for sale. I would move in TODAY!

***

Para mim esta é sem dúvida uma casa magnífica porque adoro cada detalhe! O estilo clássico mas em tons contemporâneos. A abundância do branco em contraste com pormenores pretos. O confortável quarto todo branco com um irresistível lustre que o torna imponente! Esta casa fica na Suécia, está à venda e eu mudava-me hoje mesmo!












What do you think? 
I bet even the 'more modern' ones could live with this kind of 'classical'!

***

O que é que acham? 
Aposto que até os mais contemporâneos conseguiam viver com esta dose de 'clássico'!


Até Amanhã
Ana Antunes

(Thank you for sharing my passion for beautiful homes)