Wednesday 22 February 2012

Moroccan Pouffe

I've been thinking about getting a Morrocan Pouffe for my living area for quite sometime now, but something has always held me back. But I just don't know what it is!

They suit a wide variety of design styles and are so practical as little side tables or of course to put your feet up on as you sit with your laptop on your lap blogging away (right?)

 

 

 

 

 
 
 


For those of you who have been reading my blog for a while now would know that my living space is white, yellow with touches of grey and silver. 
Louise at Table Tonic has every colour under the sun to choose from, 
so I have narrowed my choices down IF I go ahead and get one they would be ...


I didn't put the white as I already have a lot of white going on so I'm thinking of some contrast.

They're only $199, not a huge dent in the budget but still it has to be a carefully considered decision!

I would love to hear which colour you think I should go for or if you have another opinion in colour (or even style) I would definitely appreciate any and/or all of your feedback.

Thanks !




images via beautyandgrace, madebygirl, misswalker, tabletonic, tabletonic, livecreatingyourself, elledecor