Wednesday 23 November 2011

High Street Market

Once in awhile I come across a great online store that has such amazing pieces I need to share it.  I originally came across them on Etsy where they sold a variety of cool vintage finds.  They have recently opened a new online store with a mix of old and new pieces.  If you haven't yet checked out High Street Market then you are in for a treat.

Here are a couple of things that caught my eye:


I am thinking this lamp would look great on my newly painted credenza;)

They have a selection of lamp finials to add a little glam to your everyday lamp

This would make a statement on a mantel or coffee table

A vintage umbrella stand

Gorgeous vintage bar cart

I could find a spot for this mirror couldn't you? 

If you like vintage maps you are going to love the huge selection available