Tuesday 7 May 2013

A Fashionable Wednesday - Met Gala 2013


M E T   G A L A   2 0 1 3

The theme for this year's ball was Punk: Chaos to Couture and the outfits definitely reflected this. 
Held at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC on Monday night, 
it is fashion's biggest red carpet event of the year.

But I struggled this year to define who I really liked and who I didn't! 
I was left feeling "I think I like it!" 
So here's a bit of a round up of what I think where the better looks ...

Alexa Chung in Erdem

Blake Lively in Gucci

Cara Delevingne in Burberry (This is my fave!)

Carey Mulligan in Alexander Wang

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Couture

Joan Smalls and Tom Ford both in Tom Ford

Jessica Alba in Tory Burch

Jessica Hart in Diane von Furstenberg

Karen Elson in Julien MacDonald

Karlie Kloss in Louis Vuitton

Kate Beckinsale in Alberta Ferretti

Kate Bosworth in Balmain

Miranda Kerr in Michael Kors

Sarah Jessica Parker in Giles Deacon gown and Philip Treacy headpiece

So what do you think? Is there any there you love? 
Or did I miss someone you thought looked fab?