Friday 31 May 2013

Inspiration For Today * Inspiração Do Dia


It's a very busy week so today I'll leave you with and image I became obsessed this week. Not only because I absolutely love the mi of turquoise and the black and white stripes but also because it represents everything I need right now. A quiet restful chair like this one and do nothing for a whole afternoon... Oh boy I really need a week vacation! 

It was featured on House of Turquoise and went straight to my Pinterest favorites!


***
Esta tem sido uma semana muito ocupada, como aliás desde que começou esta série do Querido Mudei a Casa. Deixo-vos com uma imagem na qual me fixei instantaneamente e assim que a vi! Não só pela mistura da porta Turquesa com as riscas pretas e brancas como pelo que ela representa - um canto maravilhoso para descansar e ler um livro. Estou mesmo a precisar de férias!! 

Foi publicada esta semana no House Of Turquoise e foi diretinha para os meus favoritos no Pinterest!



Podem sequir o link e ver mais imagens no meu Pinterest aqui...


Até Amanhã

Ana Antunes
(Thank you for sharing my passion for beautiful homes)