Thursday 10 February 2011

Rate or Hate - Newly Listed Luxury Estate 1312 Tinker Road in Colleyville, Texas

Listed just today is luxury estate 1312 Tinker Road in Colleyville, Texas.  It's our latest Rate or Hate edition.  The 12,223 sq. foot mansion is owned by Federal Credit Corp's Gary Williky.  Situated on 7.45 acres, the heavily wooded lot aids privacy and a country-like feel to the surrounding atmosphere.  The interestingly built home combines styles seen in both English and Traditional homes to create one Renaissance monster - and by monster, I mean big big home, not a green, muscular being.  The $3.3 million dollar appraised home is listed for $5,800,000.  The 3 story main home includes 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, exercise room, media room, mud room, wine cellar, library and study, 6 car garage with a 2 space large porte cochere, and more.  Horse barns and outhouses are also included in this Colleyville estate.

So here you go - Rate or Hate?  Honestly, I am doing to go Rate on this one.  Since I do like it, I will give it an 8 rating!  I love how the lot is heavily wooded, the size of the home, the garage bays, and the humongous kitchen.  Personally, I do not love the style, but I don't hate it - it just seems a little odd for me.  So, now it's your turn - Rate or Hate?





Thanks for reading,