Saturday 5 February 2011

The Total Lot Size Just Keeps Trimming Down - 7100 FM 2738 in Mansfield, Texas

Posted at Mansfield's most expensive estate on the market, 7100 FM Road 2738 is, quite honestly, a perfect estate for me: nice house, calm atmosphere, and plenty of land.  Well, plenty as in 46 acres.  

The listing has been trimmed twice.  First, the whole 232 acre estate, with 7,203 sq. foot mansion included, was listed at $8,900,000.  Thereafter, the listing dropped to 105 acres and with the 7,203 sq. foot mansion, the estate was listed at $5,500,000.  Currently, after another chop, the 7,203 sq. foot home with 46 acres is listed at $3,400,000.  

After doing a little funsearch, my word for fun research, I found a whole new addition to this estate - a, clearly, professionally built and well kept equestrian center northwest to the main living house.  I've never even seen such a sprawling individually built equestrian center!   With all the acreage chopped off the listing price, I wonder if the center is even included with the whole listing.  My guess is no because the 232 acres has been trimmed to 46.  But I do imagine the seller will make the equestrian center available for purchase.  Nevertheless, it is a good-looking country home with 7,203 sq. feet of living space.  Home includes 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4 car garage, pool, exquisite interior design, and much more.

Listing Photos



My Snapshots



Thanks for reading,