Thursday 29 December 2011

2011 ...

I can't believe we are about to say farewell to 2011.
What a year it has been, I feel like so much has happened this year and I'm not sure how I fit it all in!

 

I guess first up at the beginning of the year, I moved up to Cairns. 
It was never a permanent place to be and has taken some getting used to.
The decision to move so remotely from friends and family has been a challenging situation.

 

I faced a few challenges and many successes at work and am proud of what I have achieved.


 

A few friendships have become much closer and I appreciate all their support and love. 
I don't think this year would have been as good if it wasn't for them.
Whilst maintaining these friendships next year, I want to spend some more time on a couple of other friendships.

 

This one speaks for itself really!


I travelled, almost every month I was on a plane whether it be within Australia or overseas.
I visited Hong Kong, Sanya and Singapore this year, all for work but managed a bit of personal time there.
Work or not, lot's of fun was had!


As always blogging has been a consistent and one of the most enjoyable parts of my life. 
I even introduced my second blog to nuture my love of fashion too, The Orange Book.
I thank everyone who reads, follows and comments on my blogs.
I can't express how much I appreciate it.


 

And now as the year comes to an end, I have so much going on.
I can't say too much at this time but I cannot wait to share some news with you all in the new year.

 




images via dustjacketattic, ada&darcy, thatgirl, lovestillhappens, luju, onelifeoneheart, meandalice, thisisglamx2