Sunday 18 December 2011

Giftwrapping for dummies - Embrulhos para tótós!!

I'm sure we've all been through this ordeal! ... Make beautiful wrapping and perfect bows!

I learned from my mother who had a habit of making all packages with the same personalized wrapping under the tree for anyone to recognize the shops and bags where they came from ... 
I confess I do the same. Actually it's my favourite Christmas task. Here are some ideas especially for those looking to escape the common bond. 

***

Tenho a certeza que todos já passámos por esta dificuldade!... Fazer embrulhos lindos e com laços perfeitos! 
Eu aprendi com a minha mãe que tinha o hábito de fazer os embrulhos todos iguais debaixo da àrvore para ninguém reconhecer as lojas pelo papel... Confesso que faço o mesmo e acaba por ser a minha tarefa favorita de Natal. Aqui ficam algumas ideias especialmente para quem quer fugir ao laço comum.







 


And here is something very usefull I found on the Internet for the real dummies. ;))


***

E para os mesmo leigos aqui ficam algumas imagens muito úteis para não ter de ficar nas intermináveis filas dos embrulhos de presentes nas lojas!



Até Amanhã
Ana Antunes


images via; Martha Stewart.com, pinterest.