Friday 9 December 2011

A Beautiful Home

Sometimes simple is better!
And this home is a good example of that.
To me this home looks comfortable and very easy to live in, relax in and entertain in. 
And when I think of living in LA, this is exactly what I think of.

The home is located in Silver Lake, LA and owned by Alex and Mara {both great hair stylists by the way}

Cute entry to come home too everyday
Not usually a fan of arches, but I do like them here because they keep the feel of a 1920's Spanish style
Gorgeous dining table, compliments the space well
Hello subway tiles, oh how I miss these!
Love the central island and the stools, adds a whimsy of Paris no?
The bedroom's really simple, but I like. But I probably would place a throw on the end of the bed
Homeowners Alex and Mara

Well what's your thoughts, does simple {yet cosy} work for you?
If you'd like to read more about this home, head on over to Apartment Therapy.

 images via apartmenttherapy