Friday 6 April 2012

Jessica Marie Alba a soft heart Actress

Jessica Marie Alba was born in April 28, 1981 who is an American television and film actress. At the age of 13, with the Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack she started her career.
In four years Alba left the church for his judgment of appearance that of “Older men would hit on me, and my youth pastor said it was because I was wearing provocative clothing, when I wasn't. It just made me feel like if I was in any path desirable to the reverse that it was my fault, and it built me ashamed of my body and being a woman".
When Alba Acting the film of “Dark Angle” she build a relationship with her co-star “Michael Weatherly” In her twentieth birthday Weatherly proposed and Alba accepted it but in 2003 there relationship was ended. In 2004 Alba met with Cash warren who was the son of Michael Warren in the film of “Fantastic Four” and then he married Warren in Los Angeles on Monday, May 19, 2008.
Alba offered her acting talents for free in 2005 to collect money for AIDS charity fund at the Film Festival of Cannes. In the film of “The Lord of the Ring” she was the only actress who did not take any payment and the payment was use for AIDS fund.