Wednesday 21 March 2012

Hotels to stay - Hoteis para ficar!

I'm posting from ipad so please forgive the simple and fast post. One of my confidential fantasies ( I guess not so much after this post) is to be able to live in a Hotel one day. Not like a homeless thing in some motel, nooo...more the living in the Hotel penthouse and me one of the owners, type of thing!!

Never undestood this fantasy of mine but maybe because I like the idea of comming down to the bar and meeting people from all over the world everyday! The funny thing is, when I met my husband I found he had the same fantasy! Could that be one of the reasons we've been together for the last 10 years?!

Found this Hotel in Budapest and thought... Yes I could live in this place!!


***

Estou a fazer este post a partir do ipad por isso perdoem o lay out... Uma das minhas secretas fantasias (bem parece que a partir de hoje não serão assim tao secretas!!) mas como estava a dizer uma das minhas fantasias era viver num hotel! Imaginem!! Nao era tipo sem abrigo nem casa que teve de ir viver para um hotel mas sim do tipo, , ser uma das donas e viver na penthouse do hotel!

Não sei bem porquê mas acho que gosto da ideia de descer ao bar e conhecer pessoas de todo o mundo... O mais engraçado é que quando conheci o meu marido ele também tinha a mesma fantasia!... Deve ser por isso que estamos juntos à 10 anos!!! Lol

Encontrei este hotel em Budapeste pensei: Eu podia viver aqui!











Até Amanhã
Ana Antunes

(Thank you for sharing my passion for beautiful homes)