Thursday 8 March 2012

Vintage + Modern Woman - Feliz dia da Mulher!

Today is woman's day in Portugal and when I found this image on pinterest I had to share ir with you. I love the color, the makeup, the flower, the perfect nose (I wish I had one like this!) and the elegance about it.

***
Hoje é dia da Mulher em Portugal e não resisti em publicar esta foto que encontrei no Pinterest. Adoro as cores, a maquilhagem, a flor, o nariz perfeito (adorava ter um assim!) e toda a elegancia.





Blue is always been my comfort zone and I love it mixed with black and white. The other day I got a message on my facebook to check out VandM online Vintage Store. Well I did and I absolutely loved all the amazing vintage pieces they have. I wish I was rich to order some of them online and get them over in Portugal! I think customs would literally rip me off but anyway I can keep dreaming right?! Please go check this amazing selection. I couldn't resist the blue, black and white ones...

***

Azul foi sempre a minha zona de conforto,  adoro todos e este tom gosto especialmente misturado com preto e branco. No outro dia eu recebi uma mensagem no meu facebook a sugerir que visitasse uma loja online chamada VandM loja Vintage. Assim fiz porque quando ouço a palavra Vintage já lá estou!...E adorei todas as peças que eles têm. Neste momento só queria ser rica para encomendar algumas delas e me enviarem para Portugall! Acho que a Alfandega em Portugal, faria um belo assalto à minha conta bancária com as taxas de importação! Bom posso continuar a sonhar e por favor para quem gosta de peças vintage, vale a pena a visita! ? Eu não consegui resistir aos azuis, pretos e brancos ...











Feliz dia da Mulher


Até Amanhã
Ana Antunes

(Thank you for sharing my passion for beautiful homes)


Photos via pinterest and VandM website