Saturday 24 March 2012

Pastels Fashion - Adoro esta moda em tons Pastel!!

 I'm having a serious case of Passion for this trend of pastel colors! I fear that by the end of the summer my wardrobe looks like a macaroons store! I could not resist making these so you can realize what I'm saying ... This is the first one ... green mint!


***

Estou a ter um caso sério de Paixão por esta tendência dos tons pastel! Temo que no final do Verão o meu roupeiro pareça uma loja de macaroons! Não resisti em fazer estes quadros para perceberem o que estou a dizer... Este é o primeiro... em verde menta!




1. SeaGreen Necklace / Colar Verde àgua - OLIPHANT DESIGN

2. Belt / Cinto - ZARA

3. Flôr / Flower - ZARA

4. Bag / Mala - ZARA

5. Shoes / Sapatos -TOPSHOP

6. Outfit / Calças e Blusa - ZARA



Até Amanhã
Ana Antunes

(Thank you for sharing my passion for beautiful homes)