Wednesday 12 January 2011

Luxurious Listed Property Tucked Away on Waterchase Circle in Fort Worth, Texas

As I was on my Real Estate Drive Around for this week, I came upon this great looking home.  Waterchase Circle is a very private and hidden street just north of I30 after Eastchase.  It's a street with several luxurious homes evenly spaced for perfect acreage and scenic views.  One of those great looking homes I was referring to earlier is this home: 8941 Waterchase Circle-



This picture was taken from the street.  As you can probably tell, the front yard slightly tilts downward.  One of the things I love about this home is the entrance - what a grandiose arched doorway!  As you can also tell from the picture, an oversized 3 car garage and walkway to the front door can be seen.  The home is approximately 4,833 sq. feet with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.  A perfect residence for a new couple planning to grow a family!

Billy McCarty, owner of Jewel Custom Homes, built this residence and currently resides here (of course, until it sells).  Best wishes in selling his luxurious estate!

Thanks for reading,