Sunday 30 January 2011

My Bedroom

It's getting there, but I am super happy with my choice of quilt cover and of course my gorgeous cushion from the lovely Louise at Table Tonic. I wanted the room to be light and airy and I think I have achieved this.
The best thing about this quilt cover - I don't have to iron it yipee :)




Still a couple of things to work on (are we ever finished??) one being the lamps. You can see which ones I ended up getting and I will eventually cover the shades to a grey and white fabric of some sort. Also collecting some more bits and pieces to dress my side tables. I'm off to buy some flowers  for them today I think.


For now I am really happy and will be replicating this look in my new place even though I won't have my grey walls. 
What do you think?


all images myfirstlittleplace