Thursday 27 January 2011

Today is My Birthday! Do I Get a Free Home? If So, I Want This One! 1501 Wills Court in Westlake, Texas

Today, January 27, is my birthday; I was wondering if any of you adoring readers would like to get me a home for my special day.  Well, if by some random act of generosity you decide to do so, get this one please.  In Texas' most affluent little town sits this Colorado ranch-styled resort at 1501 Wills Court in the deeply desirable Vaquero Country Club, home to many professional golfers and, yes, The Jonas Brothers.  Wills Court is the very first 4-house cul-de-sac on the right upon enter the sprawling gates of the community.  Although the lot size is an unpleasing 0.86 of an acre (I'm Texan, I want my home on several acres!), the home does brag some 6,800 sq. feet of living space with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.  The landscaped front yard and slanted back entry 3 car garage give the home great curb appeal.  The large and in-charge wood staircase compliments the foyer as well as entries to the study and dining room.  More amenities include a media room, ample Vaquero community pluses such as a jogging/walking path and lake, cabana styled balcony on the second floor, outdoor lounge area with fireplace and television, gracious landscaped-lined swimming pool, open play area in the back, and panoramic scenic views of beautiful north Texas!  It's listed for $2,395,000.






Thanks for reading,