Monday 31 January 2011

Majestic Modern Home in north Dallas, Texas - 5903 Lakehurst Ave.

Usually, I'm no fan of contemporary modern homes - more of an American French Traditional kind, myself.  However, when I discovered 5903 Lakehurst Ave. in north Dallas, my interest was sparked.  I love how this home incorporates nature and the outdoors with indoor living.  From the street view, the plain white box-home (just my name for it, don't get offended) looks generously placed amongst green lively trees and landscaping.  The 4 bed/5 bath home is situated on an average Highland Park half an acre lot with a 4 car garage, 2 courtyards, large pool, and a back living room with ceiling-floor windows creating picturesque views of the pool and outdoor activities.  Modern homes, like this one, are always so uniquely built!  This gracious modern residence is listed for $3,395,000.





Thanks for reading,