Wednesday 2 March 2011

A little Louis...

Phew, I'm back! What a very full on last few days but it was great. Now onto the packing..... urgh....

So what's inspiring me to start my packing? Louis Vuitton of course. We know I am a very big fan of a bit of Louis and I love nothing more to see some LV in a house. Now I do need to state that the beautiful pieces created by Louis Vuitton are not designed for "coffee tables" etc, they are actual, useable trunks and should be continued to be used as such where possible.

However I also classify all Louis Vuitton products as works of art, the craftsmanship and detailing is beyond exceptional. 






Kanye loves his Vuitton pieces, above a Monogram trunk and below a stack of Damier Azur Hard Luggage






One day, I will have a LV trunk in my house (or maybe a few) !
 
 
images via ?, design sponge, greige, ?, ?, table tonic, domestic bliss, vt interiors, just say mo