Tuesday 22 March 2011

Rate or Hate - Newly Built 4723 Royal Lane in Dallas, A Traditionally Inspired Mansion with a Definite Address to Impress

Located on Royal Lane just west of Billionaire's Row, a.k.a. Strait Lane, is newly built 4723 Royal Lane in north Dallas.  The symmetrical traditional style of the front facade is easily seen from Royal Lane.  With 6 bedrooms and 8, yes 8, bathrooms, the 9,488 sq. foot mansion includes a large swimming pool and tennis court taking up most of the back estate.  More notable amenities include an over sized 6 car garage, large outdoor kitchen with lounge area near the tennis court, 3 stories, bonus room (???), media room, wine cellar, and much more too long to list.

As I glimpsed at the vast build of this traditionally inspired home, my attraction was intrigued.  I decided to take a closer look at the home from an aerial point of view - no thanks!  That was the deal-killer for me.  Although an address on Royal Lane raises eyebrows, the very close proximity to the street and the cramped tennis court and swimming pool in the back are the two things I don't particularly care for.  I am going to have to go "hate" on this home, although I don't hate the construction of the home, I just hate the cramped style and closeness to the street.  Build on of these beauties on 20 acres out in the Texas Hill Country!  Then it'll be perfect!  Hope it sells. What do you think?  Rate or Hate?





Thanks for reading,