Sunday 27 March 2011

Dining Inspiration

So what does a new home mean.... lots of new inspiration. It's a chance to shake things up a little and try some new pieces of furniture or colours or anything you like.

I'm starting with my dining room. Yes, I actually have a seperate dedicated space for dining! I know, it seems normal to most people but this is a first for me! But at the same time I think this means I will have to cook! And have people over to eat it! Oh dear help them!! Actually I'm concerned if they like the space more than the food!!

So yesterday I headed to Ikea for some last minute purchases as there's no Ikea in Cairns :(

I bought this :

To go with these :






All because of these inspirational spaces :




I would like there to be a touch a glam with a bit of monochrome mod.

And for the pop of colour I'm going Kelly Green, maybe in a print or some cushions....

Thoughts??



images via 6th st design school, one hour