Wednesday 2 March 2011

Did You Know - The President and CEO of 7-Eleven, Inc., Joe DePinto, Lives in Southlake

Joe DePinto, currently President and CEO of the popular convenience store 7-Eleven, Inc., lives in Southlake, Texas - see, you learn something everyday.  If you already knew that, well, congratulations.  Here is his home in a gated community off Continental Blvd.  The home is 5,920 sq. feet and includes a pool, 5 car garage, half basketball court, playground, and trampoline.  In 2010, it was appraised for $1.2 million dollars.  Most likely, Mr. DePinto was able to buy this home off my money - I have purchased countless, and I mean countless, Dr. Pepper slurpees from 7-Eleven since I was a kid.  What can I say, they are amazing.  He's made a fortune off me!  In fact, a slurpee is sounding pretty good right now...



Thanks for reading,