Sunday 27 March 2011

Dang, I Never Knew Celina, Texas was So Nice - Big Homes and Lots of Texas Land!

As I have stated over and over again, my favorite amenities, hands down, are a large home on lots of land - pretty simple, huh?  I was recently roaming around on listing websites looking for cool homes.  As I found out, Celina, Texas in northern Collin County contains some pretty grandiose homes built amongst acres and acres of the Lone Star State.

Check out some of these listed homes in Celina, Texas!


3490 N. Preston Lake Drive - 9,334 sq. foot house on 11.67 acres


5407 CR 87 - 5,848 sq. foot house on 10 acres

And my favorite...


477 Orions Way - 5,961 sq. foot house on 3.57 acres

There's just a few of the many well built homes in Celina, Texas.  I guess I need to go take a visit sometime!

Thanks for reading,