Wednesday 16 March 2011

Great Second Home Real Estate Locations: Padre Island in Texas or Breckenridge Ski Resort in Colorado?

Second homes are perfect for Americans who enjoy time away from their normal living locations - just ask second home and real estate expert Candy Evans.  Seconds homes are fun and enjoyable for those who have the opportunity to buy.  Throughout my travel experiences, two locations are my favorite "homes away from home": Padre Island in south Texas and Breckenridge, Colorado.  As I ponder the idea of owning multiple homes, these two locations would be at the top of my list.  I would love a private Mediterranean villa on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico with direct access to the beach - 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 4 car garage, home theater, and more amenities would be included.  Travelling north, I would also love a Colorado-built resort styled home atop a tree-lined mountain overlooking Breckenridge, Colorado - I'll take 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 car garage, and of course, private access with gated grounds to keep the wild animals out!  These homes are, of course, in my dreams, but someday I hope to own multiple homes!  What about you - what's your top 2 prime locations for second home real estate?  Where would you want to own multiple homes?


Here's my view of Breckenridge, Colorado!

Thanks for reading,